Friday, July 18, 2008

Direct from the Philippines

At the time I am riding a bus towards Manila, on my way to the fourth largest mall in the world- the Mall of Asia. I am coming from Pagsanjan where I saw the most amazing waterfalls- as seen in Apocalypse Now. I also have gotten to experience Manila, the best part being Intramuros, the historical district and some cute restaurant in Malate. After which I travelled to Baguio in the mountainous Cordillera region to see some rainforests, in the pouring rain. And that was followed by crossing Lake Taal for a climb up Taal Volcano for beautiful views.

Its been an amazing trip so far. But that's not all that I wanted to write about.

I love technology. I have had access to all of my regular addictions and conveniences. If it wasn't for the change in content and strange times, no one would know I was really halfway across the world. The only thing I couldn't do was attend the Twin Tech event. I hope it was as much fun as it sounded!

Photos to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds so much fun. I look forward to future blog posts.