Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April CopyNight in DC

Last night's CopyNight was back at RFD. Us regulars were all there, in addition to some new people, last month's hosts from Public Knowledge and the guests of honor from The Future of Music Coalition. The conversation stayed well on point about the the future of the music business. Of course, we did go off on a few occasional, yet interesting, tangents.

It was a good experience. I am looking forward to CopyNight in May in hopes that the momentum continues building. I also hope that something comes from these gatherings of minds on a particular topic. I don't dare to guess what that might be for us.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Joseph Price said...

I'd love to see something unifying and tangible come out of the CopyNight meetings. I'm still trying to figure out what that thing will be.

I do like how the group is cultivating more regulars.