Monday, January 16, 2006

Lessig: Free Culture: "Piracy"

Well, I must admit that I wasn't expecting the history lesson - but it is very good for me to understand the background and I do appreciate the argument that he is building. I am looking forward to discussing Lessig in general and this section in class tomorrow.

I looked up the word piracy at dictionary.com and I instantly realized that this technology is even quickly changing our language.

Speaking of discussion, I tend to prefer conversation over just hearing myself speak. So, if anyone out there actually reads this, please comment! Please?

(On a side note, I was proud to recognize Drexel in the extra .pdf articles!)

1 comment:

Piotr Konieczny said...

"Good posts in the blogosphere often attract comments over time. Be patient."

I have been blogging for 2 years now and I still celebrate every comment I get :)

I agree that history is important. But then I am a known history geek :)