Sunday, January 22, 2006

Confession and Conversion

Ok, I admit it. I've known about podcasting for a while and I quietly resisted. But now I am a true believer in the power of podcasting.

Due to multiple commitments I needed to come up with a creative way to finish listening to Episode 3 of the Digital Citizen podcasts. So, I downloaded it to my iPod and listened to it in my car today, driving home from a Steelers game party. And it occured to me that this is how it really works. In an effort to "get things done," I unknowingly became part of a movement of culture.

So, I think I might start paying more attention to the basics of technology in my everyday life. My mind is racing about all of the podcasts available on the internet and what this could possibly do for me... and how do I make more time to listen?

No comments: