Thursday, May 01, 2008

I wish I could try Zenbe

In the past I have blogged about my frustrations with and ideas about improvements to email. I just now saw the TechCrunch post on Zenbe. I missed out on an invite but it sounds like great progress towards the next generation of email. This makes me very very happy. Whether or not Zenbe is the answer, I think it is great that they are at least challenging the status quo for email management. Hopefully this will lead to even better opportunities.

1 comment:

hannah.bedin said...

It may take a couple (or numerous) tries to get the data you need yet in the event that you continue attempting you will build the chances of discovering who has been sending you the undesirable email that has been dirtying your inbox. Try not to surrender - the more you hunt, the better your odds happen to discovering what you need to know. http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/5-best-free-email-service-providers-you-should-trust_us_57e115e9e4b0d5920b5b3668