Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Posting again: a blog entry about blogging

I have wanted to post again for a while. But I haven't. And at this point I am pretty sure none of the ten people who used to read my blog, still do.

So, I write to the empty internet space.

It is the internet space itself that intimidates me to my core. How do I compete with something so expansive, looming and now more technically savvy then I could hope to be?

Ok, so then losing aside and read by no one, I am back to blog.

All this time away I thought often about what to blog and where this blog should go as a whole. Do I want a theme? Do I want a niche? Do I want to pretend I am an expert in some area?

Clearly, I got nowhere. And for some reason today I am at least writing something. It is content. And some say that is the most important thing. Here is some content. A blog post about my blog in general. To no one. With no significant competitive value. And with no purpose. I think you are getting the idea now.

And the follow up post? I have no idea. But I am determined to keep posting til this blog again has a life of its own.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: